Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept of Interior | Releases, Notices, Announcements
[Image: xcQDFX1.png]

Republic of Alduria
Department of the Interior
Punta Santiago

STATEMENT  - Appointment of Gerhardt Eugen Seydlitz

The President has today appointed me to serve the Republic as Secretary of the Interior, and I have taken the requisite oath before him and the rest of the Cabinet. This duty is a heavy responsibility that I take very seriously, because I am very well aware that the decisions I make in my capacity as your servant impacts your lives in more ways than I can imagine. 

The Prime Minister has directed me to take charge over the water crisis that has gripped our country.

I ask for your prayers. I ask for your thoughts and suggestions. My office will exert every effort to ensure that the voices of Aldurians are heard, and that the Department of the Interior is responsive to the concerns of every Aldurian.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

STATEMENT  - Confirmation of Sadiyah Fahad as Undersecretary
In accordance with Order No. 1 of President Campos, I confirm that Mr. Sadiyah Fahad will retain his post as Undersecretary of the Department of the Interior. Mr. Fahad has done much under the Transitional Government, and his accumulated expertise and institutional memory is needed as Alduria faces these challenging times. I would like to thank Mr. Fahad and his family for their continued service to the citizens of this great Republic.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

Administrative Directive No. 1
WHEREAS Section I of Order 009 provides that The Secretary of Interior is authorized to create a Strategic Petroleum Reserve for the storage of up to one (1) billion barrels of petroleum and petroleum products, and adequate physical facilities for the maintenance and secure transport of the same; and

WHEREAS Section I of Order 009 provides that The Secretary of Interior shall, subject to the review and oversight of the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, exercise authority over the development, operation, and maintenance of the Reserve; and

WHEREAS Section VII of Order 009 provides that Authority is granted to the Prime Minister, as well as the Secretary of Interior, to issue Administrative Directives in order to ensure the proper implementation of this Order; and

WHEREAS Section VIII of Order 009 provides that The Secretary of Interior is authorized to delegate tasks or authority vested in his office in accordance with this Act, via an Administrative Directives, to a subordinate office or officer within the Department of Interior;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, Gerhardt Eugen Seydlitz, by the authority vested in the office of Secretary of the Department of the Interior, do hereby direct:

1. There is hereby created a Strategic Petroleum Reserve for the storage of up to one (1) billion barrels of petroleum and petroleum products, located at [redacted].

2. Plans for these physical facilities shall be created, implemented, and refined further by this Department, as found necessary.

3. Construction of these physical facilities and their supporting infrastructure shall begin as soon as possible, subject to the direction of the Secretary.

4. Authority over the development, operation, and maintenance of the Reserve is delegated to Undersecretary Sadiyah Fahad of the Department of the Interior.

WITNESS my hand and seal at Punta Santiago.

Seydlitz.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

Department Order No. 1, Series of 1674

WHEREAS Article 3(e) of the Marijuana Legalization Act provides that the Secretary of the Interior shall create a division to oversee the licensing, production, and sale of Marijuana and ensure that provinces and localities do not create undue burdens or regulations as required by this bill, and

WHEREAS Article 2 of the Statutory Instruments Act provides that Acts of a Secretary of the Cabinet providing for regulations of a general or permanent character in implementation or execution of constitutional or statutory powers, shall be promulgated in the form of Department Orders,

WHEREAS Section II, 4 of Order 001 provides that the Secretaries shall direct and control the heads of local administrative agencies concerning relevant duties,

NOW, THEREFORE, I, Gerhardt Eugen Seydlitz, by the authority vested in the office of Secretary of the Department of the Interior, do hereby direct:

1. There is hereby created a Marijuana Regulation Division under the Department of the Interior, to oversee the licensing, production, and sale of marijuana and to ensure that provinces and localities do not create undue burdens or regulations as required by the aforesaid law.

2. Allen J. Edgar Moore is appointed Director of the Marijuana Regulation Division, to serve at the pleasure of the Secretary of the Interior. In the performance of his duties, he shall coordinate with the Office of Border Enforcement and other government agencies.

3.  Undersecretary Sadiyah Fahad of the Department of the Interior shall maintain daily oversight over the operations of the Marijuana Regulation Division, determine its staffing pattern, and appoint subordinate personnel of the Division with full authority of the Secretary of Interior and subject to my oversight.

Seydlitz.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

Department Order No. 1, Series of 1676

WHEREAS Section II, 2 of Order 029 provides that, "The Department of Interior shall formulate and implement basic policies for the promotion of national sports," and

WHEREAS Section VIII, 1 of Order 029 provides that, "The Aldurian National Sport Committee (ANSC) shall be established by obtaining authorization from the Secretary of Interior to conduct the following business activities and affairs related to the promotion of sports," and

WHEREAS Section IX, 1 of Order 029 provides that, "The Alduria Paralympic Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "APC") shall be established upon authorization of the Secretary of Interior to conduct the following business activities and affairs related to the promotion of sports of the disabled," and

WHEREAS Section X, 1 of Order 029 provides that, "The Alduria Anti-Doping Agency (hereinafter referred to as the "Anti-Doping Agency") shall be established upon the authorization of the Secretary of Interior to engage in the following doping-related business activities and affairs," and

WHEREAS Section XI, 1 of Order 029 provides that, "The Secretary of Interior shall supervise the ANSC, the APC, the Anti-Doping Agency and the Promotion Fund,"

WHEREAS Article 2 of the Statutory Instruments Act provides that Acts of a Secretary of the Cabinet providing for regulations of a general or permanent character in implementation or execution of constitutional or statutory powers, shall be promulgated in the form of Department Orders,

WHEREAS Section II, 4 of Order 001 provides that the Secretaries shall direct and control the heads of local administrative agencies concerning relevant duties,

1. Authorization is hereby granted to the Aldurian National Sport Committee, Alduria Paralympic Committee, Alduria Anti-Doping Agency to be established.

2. Allen J. Edgar Moore, Director of the Marijuana Regulation Division, or his designated official, is authorized to enter such offices, places of business, etc. and inspect relevant books of account, documents, or other materials of the Aldurian National Sport Committee, Alduria Paralympic Committee, Alduria Anti-Doping Agency, entrusted business entities and others, such as sports organizations and places of work, under the regulation of Order 029.

3.  Undersecretary Sadiyah Fahad of the Department of the Interior shall maintain daily oversight over the operations of the aforementioned organizations with full authority of the Secretary of Interior and subject to my oversight.

Seydlitz.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

STATEMENT - 10.XII.1676 Appointment 

The Prime Minister has today, in Cabinet and on the recommendation of the Cabinet, appointed me to the posts of President and Chief Executive of the National Construction Corporation, Aldurian Mail, and Aldurian Railways.

Accordingly, in those new roles, I have today decided on the following:

1. A railway line linking Punta Santiago with Susa shall be established, and the National Construction Corporation shall take charge of this. Planning shall also begin to extend this line west to Nueva Sinagoga and Santa Paula, with links to Amapola, Tudela, Alkhiva, Amol, and Corrada del Rio. 

2. In the south, plans shall begin to link Beauharnais to Ahvaz, Fontainebleau, Ciudad Santa, Gramercy, and Punta Santiago.

3. I have directed Aldurian Mail to immediately establish post offices in all Aldurian settlements, with a staff complement of no less than five individuals for the smallest jurisdiction. 

4. National Construction Corporation, Aldurian Ralways, and Aldurian Mail shall endeavor to hire local talent as much as practicable. Considering the scale of the projects, I have no doubt that National Construction Corporation shall directly and indirectly employ a significant number of Aldurians, and this will definitely help move the country forward towards a better standard of living and greater prosperity.

Republic of Alduria
Punta Santiago

STATEMENT  - Resignation as Secretary of the Interior

Today marks my last full day in office as your Secretary of the Interior. Having been granted the opportunity to serve you, the Aldurian people, in this capacity, will remain one of my reasons to remain grateful.

I take this opportunity to thank the many hardworking employees of the Department of the Interior, who have sacrificed long hours and have given much in order to ensure that your government, and your Department of the Interior, remain responsive to your needs, as is our individual and collective duty and responsibility. I am grateful for their service.

I have submitted my letter of resignation to the President, and I hope that I may be given the opportunity to serve the Aldurian Republic and people, very soon. Long live the Aldurian Republic, and may the blessings of liberty and democracy always remain with the Aldurian people.