Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LOA Notices] Happy 4th of July
Creating a special thread for 4th of July LOA notices.

Regardless of what happens with the adjournment of Parliament during the holidays, I will be in a very reduced activity LOA from today until Sunday, July 7th.

It's okay if things don't happen in parliament during that time, narratively we can consider it a "recess". Suggestion: people could come back with stories from constituent interactions back home to post in the press (or a press release), for example?

Happy 4th of July holiday - although I don't know what to celebrate anymore... hey, at least I get both Thursday and Friday off! Haha.
(06-30-2019, 10:42 AM)Alduria Wrote: Creating a special thread for 4th of July LOA notices.

Regardless of what happens with the adjournment of Parliament during the holidays, I will be in a very reduced activity LOA from today until Sunday, July 7th.

It's okay if things don't happen in parliament during that time, narratively we can consider it a "recess". Suggestion: people could come back with stories from constituent interactions back home to post in the press (or a press release), for example?

Happy 4th of July holiday - although I don't know what to celebrate anymore... hey, at least I get both Thursday and Friday off! Haha.

A little late, but I am fully back now. Smile