Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banknote
In an effort to improve the relations between both Leylstadt and the great Republic of Alduria, I present to you the first design of a banknote.

[Image: 10_ecu.png]

As both our authorities have expressed their willingness for cooperation, I propose that our nations sign a treaty which formalises the establishment of a shared currency (the Aldurian ecu) and formation of the Central Bank of Alduria and Leylstadt.

OOC: it would help if we agree upon what banknotes should exist and which would be 'Aldurian' or 'Leylstadter' (like the 10 ecu in the example). Wink
This is great! The Republic of Alduria believes in free trade and greater economic integration with regional and international partners.

Our efforts in the past to foster greater economic integration with nations in Eura and Apollonia, sadly, did not bear fruit. But our commitment remains.

I have received reports from our ambassadors and envoys to the nascent nation of Leylstadt that there is great enthusiasm for greater economic integration, and that Leylstadt will use the Aldurian ecu. This is something I welcome and will be drafting legislation for the Aldurian Parliament to consider to do the necessary legal adjustments on our end to make this a reality.

In coming days, I will work with the Governor to appoint an ambassador to help birth this great relationship between our countries.

Long live Leylstadt, long live Alduria!
Alejandro Jose Campos
1st President of the Republic of Alduria (1669-1678)
Independent (1677 - )
National-Liberal Alliance (1669-1677)