Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
I suppose a brief introduction is in order.  

Greetings to all....I'm FairBol, AKA CTHuskyMan, AKA "Matty B".  I have come here from the "Atlas Forum", where I happened upon a thread advertising this game.  It looked like fun, so I decided to register!

I won't go into specifics about myself right now (it's 2:15 AM Eastern time...gotta get to bed!), but I will say this....I'm a creative guy who loves strategy games, adventure, and sports video games.  My interest has been piqued....time to give this a whirl!

--FairBol
Welcome to Alduria, thanks for your introduction! Glad to have you here. Smile I see you have joined us in the Discord server as well, I have given you proper masking.
(11-11-2019, 10:41 AM)Alduria Wrote: Welcome to Alduria, thanks for your introduction! Glad to have you here. Smile I see you have joined us in the Discord server as well, I have given you proper masking.

Just asking, when are you guys usually active on the Discord? Would shut down things here, but can't sleep....go figure, LOL.
(11-12-2019, 08:14 AM)FairBol Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 10:41 AM)Alduria Wrote: Welcome to Alduria, thanks for your introduction! Glad to have you here. Smile I see you have joined us in the Discord server as well, I have given you proper masking.

Just asking, when are you guys usually active on the Discord? Would shut down things here, but can't sleep....go figure, LOL. 

Well, it varies, really. It's been more on the quiet end lately, but you can use it anytime! There's always someone on - usually me!  Tongue I am in EST, so any time between 7am-10pm on weekdays I'm on there.