Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOA (Leave of Absence) NOTICE THREAD
(06-11-2019, 12:11 PM)Augusto Wrote: I had a quite relaxing LOA, definitively needed the time to meditate.

I am back and ready to work.

WELCOME BACK!
Hello all, for the next few weeks I will be very busy at work.

Last Friday, a coworker was fired and some of the people she provided admin support for (5) have transferred to me. I will be backing 8 people this week, and then the following week it will be 12 (due to vacations and all that)... to say I am nervous and likely to be very stressed is an understatement.

I will be available after 5pm EST, of course! You can still reach me via Discord. But during the work day, I may be too busy to tend to things right away, so consider this a reduced activity notice than an actual LOA./

Thank you for understanding! I will keep you guys updated on the situation here.
It turns out this week hasn't been as awful as I thought it would be! Smile Yay! I'm around and available, easier to reach me via PM here or on Discord.
So sorry guys - this week has been very tough at work, will not have much time to do anything until this weekend.
I will be gone starting tomorrow 5pm ET until Friday afternoon (4-5pm ET).

I will be in a company-wide retreat (MANDATORY).
I will be travelling starting tomorrow morning until Monday evening.

I am easily reachable via Discord.

Consider the current storylines paused for the moment. Smile
(09-26-2019, 10:02 AM)Alduria Wrote: I will be travelling starting tomorrow morning until Monday evening.

I am easily reachable via Discord.

Consider the current storylines paused for the moment. Smile

I am back!
I will be busy until Monday or Tuesday. Apologies for the delay--hope to post Parliament's first bills on one of those dates!
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
Will be in and out for the next few weeks as I will be preparing, packing, and moving to a new apartment by Feb 2nd.
I will be largely unavailable from Wed Feb 12 until Wed Feb 19.

I will be in San Diego for my brother's wedding.  Smile